Hillcrest Early Years Academy
Heapham Road, Gainsborough,
Lincolnshire DN21 1SW
Hillcrest at GAPA
If you think your child requires special educational needs (SEN), please see below for information:
1. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs?
2. How will the Nursery respond to my concern?
3. How will the nursery decide if my child needs extra support?
4. What will the school do to support my child?
5. Who will support my child?
6. What training and experience do staff have for the additional support my child needs?
7. Who else might be involved in supporting my child?
8. What support will there be for my child’s emotional and social well-being?
9. How will my child be involved in the process?
10. How will the curriculum be matched to my child’s needs?
11. What opportunities will there be for me to discuss my child’s achievement?
12. How does the school know how well my child is doing?
13. How will my child be included in activities outside the classroom including school trips?
14. How accessible is the school environment?
15. How will the school prepare and support my child to join?
16. How will the school prepare and support my child with transition?
17. How can I be involved in supporting my child?
18. How can I access support for myself and my family?
19. Who can I contact for further information?
Hillcrest Early Years Academy, Heapham Road, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire DN21 1SW
© Copyright Hillcrest Early Years Academy 2018. All rights reserved.
Website design and build by Epix Media.