“Aim High and Achieve”
Vision for our Academy
- To be an outstanding academy in all aspects of our work.
- To ensure the standards in our academy continue to be high so further success is guaranteed.
- Ensure our curriculum gives our pupils access to a broad, balanced and creative curriculum which prepares them for future learning.
- Support our staff to reach their career goals whilst maintaining a work life balance.
- To be at the centre of the local community by ensuring quality extended education for all.
- To continue to be innovative and set the path for others to follow.
- To ensure effective communication with all our stakeholders and to value all who contribute to our Academy.